- Continuously update a mapping of European academic activities studying the disinformation phenomenon at scale from the viewpoint of different academic disciplines.
- Continuously update the already established repository of relevant scientific articles.
- Build a repository of policy papers and other relevant content, including media literacy material specific to the disinformation phenomenon.
- Negotiate with online platforms access to relevant, public and non-public online platforms’ data, in full respect of national and European laws for privacy and data protection.
- Define relevant datasets that data providers should make available to the research community.
- Provide state-of the art tools and services for academic research activities enabling data analysis and network-oriented analysis.
- Provide access through specific APIs to online platform data.