On 13 and 14 June the European Digital Media Observatory (EDMO) will hold its 2022 Annual Conference in Brussels. On the last day of the event (June 14th), EDMO will host a training session, focusing on real-life examples, tips, and insightful discussions on dealing with and verifying digital content.
Countering Casualties of Conflict and War: Tools, Tips, and Strategies
- Keynote speaker: Jochen Spangenberg, Deutsche Welle and EDMO Advisory Board
Countering Disinformation: Stories from the field (Part A)
- Bucha: how reporters and fact checkers worked together to get the facts right | Christine Buhagiar, Agence France-Presse and DE FACTO Observatory of Information
- Verification techniques for the Ukraine conflict | George Sargent, Reuters
Countering Disinformation: Stories from the field (Part B)
- “Crypto-funding” to disinform | Ana Romero-Vicente, EU DisinfoLab and Belgium-Luxembourg Research Hub on Digital Media and Disinformation (EDMO BELUX)
- From Covid-19 to pro-Russian hoaxes: tips and ideas for conducting a collaborative investigation within EDMO | Laura Loguercio, Pagella Politica and EDMO
Collaborative Verification in EDMO: how you can be part of it
*Lunch at the Radisson for registered attendees: 13:00 – 14:00
Registrations are now closed.